Facial & Body Hair
Lasers are highly focused beams of light that can target dark pigment in the hair follicle. Vivid uses several different devices for laser hair removal, making sure you get the best treatment. Patients of all skin tones can be safely treated by our trained professionals.
Here are the facts on our laser hair removal treatments.
- Our hand-pieces are equipped to provide proper treatment for natural hairs that are black and brown in color.
- Laser hair removal will require multiple treatments, usually between 6-8, for 90-95% hair reduction. Multiple treatments are required due to the hairs being in different cycles of growth.
- On average, 15-20%, of the hairs for the treated area(s) stop growing after a hair removal session.
- Depending on the location of the hair removal treatment, the time intervals between sessions may vary.
- Facial hair: 4-6 week intervals between treatments.
- Underarms and/or bikini: 6-8 week intervals between treatments.
- Body hair (chest, abdomen, back, arms and legs): 8-10 week intervals between treatments.
- Session Cost are affordable and we never inflate our prices to give a false “discounted” rate.
- We require that patients avoid ultraviolet exposure for at least 2-4 weeks before treatment. Treated areas may become tender and more likely to burn, and the possibility of an increased risk of hyperpigmentation.